Why Family Law Links?
Finding a single source for topics on Family Law is often difficult because the internet has vastly changed the way people consume information. With so many resources, it is sometimes very difficult to consider the source of the information as well as the level of expertise that the person who wrote it has. For that reason, Li Family Law Group has compiled the best Family Law resources to help you understand most situations that you will encounter.
Although these resources provide value, this is not a substitute for legal advice. You can have Li Family Law Group on your side. Should you have a question or need advice, please contact us for a confidential consultation.
Texas Family Law Links
- Texas OAG – Child Support Information
- Texas OAG – Monthly Child Support Calculator
- Texas OAG – DMV & Non-Custodial Child Support
- Texas Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Texas Dept. of Family & Protective Services (DFPS)
Family Law Links | Parenting Resources
- Divorce Manual: A Client Handbook
- Children and Divorce
- National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
Supervised Visitation & Safe Exchanges
- Hannah’s House (in Irving & Plano)
- A Family Affair (in Dallas, Collin and Tarrant counties)
- Aaron Robb’s Supervised Visitation
- Our Family Wizard -Tools for Conflict Free Co-parenting
Family Law Links | Collin County, Texas
- Collin County Resources
- Collin County Law Library
- Collin County – Judicial Search Online
- Collin County – Case Online Search
- Collin County Appraisal District
Family Law Links | Denton County, Texas
- Denton County Friends of the Family
- Denton County Alternative Dispute Resolution Program (DCAP)
- Denton County Appraisal District
Family Law Links | Dallas County, Texas
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
- SMU Law School – Child Advocacy Clinic
- Father’s For Equal Rights – The National Fathers’ Resource Center
State & Local Associations
Schedule A Consultation Today!
None of the information you obtain at this site constitutes or is intended to be legal advice. Please be advised that if you need legal counsel, consult an attorney regarding your individual situation. Contacting the Li Family Law Group does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Li Family Law Group
5601 Democracy Drive, Suite 140
Plano, Texas 75024